Sunday, May 24, 2009

1989 Yamaha Phazer Aftermarket Hood

Jan Garbarek sax





I'm back to apologize for the absence, is that if I do not have the time or the inspiration, I do not write anything

Today we speak of a great composer, Jan Garbarek, who for the record, also came here in london with a nice full house at the Teatro Verdi.
We talk a lot of influence on this Coltrane musician, I'll be blind, but I find it far from the heavily jazz style and the Myth. It is probably a reference to the oriental taste of the last trane, but still doubt the rest. Jan has a personal style, a technique not debatable and sound absolutely enviable.
His first instrument is the curved soprano, but I think he has the best sound of the tenor of the current living musicians.
It 's a true eclectic, is surrounded by great musicians, and especially from special tools with which to enrich his compositions that do not show such a flourish, but always manages to amaze with the right note at the right time. He has the innate ability to create atmospheres fantastic, perfectly linked to the title of music, in harmony with fabulous percussion, strings, keyboards. Emblematic "In Praise of Dreams

, eponymous album, in which a powerful and raucous duet with a tenor viola; powerful and effective ride that draws the listener in a time of intense poetry and music, free jazz, but strong eastern flavor, and the extreme refinement in sound.
Of all the video running, I selected the most interesting one, which features the amazing sound that I mentioned.









0 comments:

Post a Comment