Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Ways To Do Makeup

Thought of the evening

While I correct the papers, I think the students of the Faculty of Engineering who now have them carried out. Some are really beautiful, others are at least young people, who are already be halfway beauty. I looked fascinated and I was reminded of an interview with Letizia, who set out to make a career in show business or, as it were the same thing in politics:

Naomi, when we see in politics, the next regional? "No, I prefer to run for the House, the parliament. We think Papi Silvio. "

Manco
the region is fine, too little: he wants the parliament directly. And I wondered, but when the substance has less of shit, who makes him do these girls massacred in studying mathematics, physics, chemistry and get mouth until a staid old baron like me is not satisfied because they have learned to thread and sign all the theorems?

0 comments:

Post a Comment