Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jobensitas Chilangas Foyando

BOIKOTT! As Tremonti

Yesterday I received the following letter from Banca Intesa:

"Dear Customer,

following the merger at that time took place between Intesa and Sanpaolo, and the resulting regulatory reflexes, expects to sell some of our branches in Italy.
In particular, the branch in which she maintains relations, from 18 Minutes will be part of Veneto Banca SpA, primary counterparty bank with 133 branches throughout the territory. "Etcetera.

I read these lines and late aseptic understand that sold me to inform me of another bank as if I were a player, but without anything in return. So incazzatura mounts slowly, while I meditate on the consequences of that. I realize that we should try a new bank because it's clear that my little money, not hand them over to these felons I will keep. New credit cards, but most months before the system starts working properly domiciles (I had already experienced a hard time in the past ...). Meanwhile, I start by writing to Banca Intesa e-mail that I copy and paste below. I know it does not do anything, but at least a little while I vent.

"In connection with the Info RMAT whom I reported, with just 15 days in advance of the transfer of my reports to Veneto Banca, with its attendant discomforts, including likely changes in conditions, I only have a simple comments to make:

SHAME!

regard, in my little try to ensure that the benefit you expect from this operation is offset by a loss of ten times more time terms of advertising negative. "

Update (16/02/2008)

Given that the timing of the communication I made a suggestion in the sense that I received the notice actually 10 days in advance, with weekend are reduced to 7, I learned by reading the forum www.adusbef.it , that even if I asked the transfer of the c / c to another door, it would be denied me. To confirm that my relationship of c / c was just sold. We also know what to say, roughly: given that Banca Intesa has sold 36 branches to Veneto Banca for 274.4 million euro (source ), my office with all the customers inside has cost about 7.6 million. Considering that its value would be far lower without customers, making the bill a few thousand customers, I can infer that are being sold at around 1000 €. In my case I totally wasted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment