Thursday, July 16, 2009

January 12 Significance

Sax and Kaisa



I want to share a project I'm working with a friend, drummer and percussionist.

This is a duo stimolantissimo Sax-Tromba/Kaisa and possibly Djambi.


This is really interesting pieces, with a beautiful structure, articulated in such a way as to make it boring my absolute nor the song itself (you know, use only the pentatonic is the limitation of this instrument, in the long tired) , out of tune with modulations, rhythmic counterpoint etc. He is very good, excellent invent rhythms, and attitudes polyrhythmic. For now, we have developed and spread out three, for a total duration of about half an hour, alternating between saxophone solos, Kaisa bridge, resulting unison ... the atmosphere is very beautiful and special, it reminds me a lot of music Trane's ... (not my doing of course), and that's incredible, in some unison accompany him on trumpet (yes, in the meantime I bought it, and I began to play even one )

inannzitutto Our idea is to have fun and go play in the street, because we're going to ask for more rehearsed with the local Our demo, and I think a group so special, and minutes (less people to pay) will be successful in the most snobbish ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment