Friday, May 4, 2007

Smithfield Barbeque Calories

eBay or e-shit?

I had one experience with eBay (henceforth renamed e-shit) and I was more than enough. In summary

1) I find the auction that interests me and I win.

2) how payment of the first surprise: the seller wants the positive feedback BEFORE you send the item, if the goods are not sent by registered mail. Strange: on all pages of e-Merd is trumpeted their concern for fairness, but are not so careful, because in addition to this there are dozens of ads that claim to give you € 100 in return for 30. However, I choose the recommended.

3) I decide to choose to pay via PayPal, as e-shit (which owns PayPal) ensure that PayPal payments are no additional fees. Meanwhile, however, I anticipate 1.50 euros to become verified user (refundable in the future). Ah yes, security is paid, but with e-shit that oversees my purchases I can sleep soundly!

4) Now I pay. Infiniti form, yes I know, I've already written the 100 times the price is 11 euros and broken, I will break your mouse to the force to press OK. Here we are finally to the last screen, but ... what's on now? Commission 5%! As between auction and PayPal recording I lost two hours (I used to go downtown), the sum is small, well ... I pay.

5) but I pay protest. Not so much for the amount I paid more, but if I had known of having to pay additional fees for using PayPal I would not lose time to register. PayPal says that I do not recommend their vendors charge fees. Inadvisable?? Ugly str ... advertised in all the ways that the Boards THERE ARE NOT THAT ARE NOT RECOMMENDED!!

6) I try to even protest on the forum of e-shit, but ... The seller is pissed of my feedback, made out of spite, are at -1 and are therefore excluded from the forum .. e. I can not complain.

7) immediately close my PayPal account, which of course I would not give back to the 1.50 euros.

Conclusion: I paid 50% more than they should. Meanwhile I hear that if you sell something must be done before a bit 'of sales because of the false feedback. The ads are patently fraudulent. In short, e-shit is rigorous only when he asks money. To me these

big companies that are e-marketing rather than phone no matter which base their wealth with the method of scrubbing a little cash and subtly but systematically, are vomiting. This convinces me more that it is better to go to shop from home, you'll probably find someone nice.

Boycott e-shit!

Update (05/16/2007): As long ago e-bay I wrote of me suspended account to be "suspected" of having made a double registration (which is not true), I replied with a saying of letteraccia well close my account (only) and ask for equal letteraccia to PayPal, with 18 months late, the refund of 1.50 €. Well, that's incredible! Me ridati them. So I had to honor the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment